Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (1,363 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)