Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,429,488 Dinar ($4,586) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)