Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,237,435 Dinar ($4,424) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (37 minutes ago)