Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,046,464 Dinar ($4,262) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)