Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,733,671 Dinar (€4,336) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)