Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1277.029 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,225,269 Dinar (€2,526) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)