Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,951,814 Dinar (€2,728) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)