Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,397,262 Dinar (€1,923) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)