Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,996,669 Dinar (€2,270) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)