Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08734 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,097,490 Dinar (Rp 35,464,171) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)