Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.898 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,439,344 Dinar (Mex$ 21,842) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)