Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 281,000 Dinar (85,202 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)