Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 406,250 Dinar (108,012 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)