Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.380 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 796,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 590,844 Dinar (56,920 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)