Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.893 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 889,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 702,799 Dinar (64,520 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)