Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,139,444 Dinar (€2,500) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)