Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.734 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,016,535 Dinar (8,215 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)