Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,271,757 Dinar (1,627,845 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)