Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.717 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,887,013 Dinar (35,795 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)