Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.946 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,578,965 Dinar (33,634 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)