Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,304,233 Dinar (€3,105) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)