Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.771 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,367,888 Dinar (CH$772,164) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)