Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,157,061 Dinar (€3,022) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)