Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.486 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,956,533 Dinar (kr 108,190) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)