Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.586 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,443,944 Dinar (kr 123,204) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)