Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.458 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,868,719 Dinar (11,226 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)