Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.000 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,512,662 Dinar (88,978 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)