Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.611 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,795,556 Dinar (¥734,657) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)