Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,706,395 Dinar (¥779,281) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)