Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.532 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,834,921 Dinar (¥1,503,500) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)