Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.664 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,527,664 Dinar (¥799,677) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)