Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.107 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,436 Dinar ($b32) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 2 hours ago)