Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.418 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,586 Dinar ($b27) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)