Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.600 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,194 Dinar ($b30) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)