Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,130,608 Dinar (€3,739) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)