Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.866 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,633,910 Dinar (46,112 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (35 minutes ago)