Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,942,762 Dinar (190,696 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)