Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.238 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,341,440 Dinar (131,030 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)