Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.761 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,547,004 Dinar (143,759 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)