Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.554 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 181,448 Dinar (51,048 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)