Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 610,095 Dinar (168,261 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)