Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.648 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,600,336 Dinar (5,622 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)