Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,862,407 Dinar (€1,486) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (39 minutes ago)