Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1270.727 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,230,835 Dinar (€1,756) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)