Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.784 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,363,536 Dinar (7,391 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)