Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.229 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,208,762 Dinar (7,052 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)