Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.576 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,465,153 Dinar (7,690 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)