Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (849 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)