Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,760,013 Dinar ($9,958) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)