Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,573,191 Dinar ($4,707) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)