Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,107,556 Dinar (6,106 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)