Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.216 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,460,416 Dinar (13,800 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)