Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.647 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,296 Dinar (Php51,013) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)