Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.545 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,365,507 Dinar (Php100,470) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)