Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.295 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 454,253 Dinar (Php19,500) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)