Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,947,886 Dinar ($1,649) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)