Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.481 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,960 Dinar (¥378) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)