Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,288 Dinar (¥319) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)