Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,966 Dinar (¥562) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (43 minutes ago)