Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.833 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,136 Dinar (¥566) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)