Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.693 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,416,358 Dinar (¥787,113) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)