Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,192,251 Dinar (¥668,248) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)