Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.688 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,815,039 Dinar (¥356,938) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)