Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.284 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,874,018 Dinar (¥376,709) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)