Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.805 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,519,615 Dinar (Mex$ 23,093) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)