Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.740 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,953 Dinar (Shilling91,391) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 972,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)