Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.758 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,343 Dinar (Shilling625) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)