Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.749 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,507,956 Dinar (¥512,407) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)