Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.686 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,275,173 Dinar (¥493,630) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)