Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.120 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,173,154 Dinar (руб 61,356) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)