Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.362 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,469,684 Dinar (141,834 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)