Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.024 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,935 Dinar (193 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)