Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.301 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,189,557 Dinar (R$ 3,909) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)