Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.227 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,132,377 Dinar (991,602 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)