Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.233 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,522,720 Dinar (471,039 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)