Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.364 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,589,257 Dinar (472,462 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)