Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.233 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,423,189 Dinar (440,250 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)