Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.299 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,603,921 Dinar (486,201 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)