Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1476.743 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,378 Dinar (£1,693) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)