Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 127.309 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,079,630 Dinar (24,190 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (39 minutes ago)