Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.665 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,458,332 Dinar (39,363 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)