Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3071.490 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,407,921 Dinar (﷼ 784) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)