Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.306 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,298,800 Dinar (руб 63,961) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)