Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.120 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,012,578 Dinar (руб 105,258) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)